Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ways on how to spend time*only for reference*

1. Breathe
2. Stay online...as long as i can stand

3. Find something to eat...*munch*
4. Break my humerus to make me humorous...not funny if it's really broken...never try this
5. Go up and down the stairs for n times...

6. Read blogs upside down...
7. Look for strands of white hair in mine...
8. Listen to songs...

9. Tie 20 braids for cuzzie...
10. Complete my 3X3...*phatz thinks i am crazy...am i?*
11. Stare at my dog for 15 minutes...

12. Book tickets for movie...if there's any
13. Count my sister's clips...i think there's 1 under her bed
14. Play board games...with cuzzies and sis
15. Rearrange my clothes...
16. Open a book and slam it...

17. Count the stars...if there is any
18. Play computer games...
19. Scribble on walls and rub it off...
20. Watch tv...
21. Switch off the lights and turn them on again...

22. SMS...
23. Tear paper into bits...
24. Spill some milk on the floor and wipe it clean...
25. COUNTDOWN...sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment