Sunday, April 25, 2010

swimmy :)

okay okay okay! i admit. U ARE A PRO, get it????!

TEACHER SAID WE COULD JUMP ALONE. ALONEEE!!!!!!!
n that is what we are proud of :D

There were times my goggles fell off, ran out of breathe, hit my belly, drank some water, choked myself and kind of drowned. n of course shouting and screaming and laughing about! can't blame it, that was only my THIRD time xD
I jumped, I dived, I swam, I sink, I float, I choked, I laughed!
Eventually, yea…my skin got darker, n I think I got sunburnt…
you: i wanna get up edi…my skin is getting darker…
me: why do you care? U’RE ALREADY SO DARK! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Someday I’ll be d same TT
I WILL CATCH YOU AND CHOKE YOU with chlorine water! xD
NEXT WEEK’S AIM: TOUCH D 14 FEET GROUND WITH MY OWN STRENGTH AND BREATHE AND FEET!
Pull me down if I can’t reach d ground :)
thr's always another reason

No comments:

Post a Comment