Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Best isn't best anymore

u are my best friend and will always be
i doubt if i'm urs too?
u claim i am, but i don't feel anything about it
because deep inside my heart i know, i can never be...
just to see you, i look for you whenever i have time
u came to see me too! once in a blue moon
eventhough i'm so close to u
when u came into my class, i feel excited to see you here
and sad coz i'm not the one u're looking for but someone else
maybe i'm a zygote and too small to be seen?
all i wanted is just a hi or a smile, if u're willing to give me any of those
coz u can just pass me by without noticing me, twice, in just 5 minutes
u cannot hear me even if i shout at ur name out loud till everyone's staring at me, i'm mad
maybe studying is all u love, nothing else including me.
it's a sad thing but some how it happens between us
if u want to save this, let me know
if u want to give up, i guess i'll just have to learn to let go

No comments:

Post a Comment