Friday, February 6, 2009

NiCeeee...

Phew...
Firstly, i want to tell xxx that i did not do that after school... it's somebody else... my FRIEND did it!

Secondly, gwen yi's blog is real nice... strivingforeloquence.blogspot.com... believe it or not, i read it for at least TWO hours

And... i received 5 orders in school today!!! Woohoo! *claps n cheers*
Here is my list :
xxx's - red,
hui ru's- orange,
mine-yellow (i wish it's gold, lolz),
phatz-green,
xxx's-blue,
joy-i don't know what color she wants...give her purple?,
xxx-white...
It's RAINBOW COLORS!
what colors left is violet and pink... who wants?
I don't know when will i finish, but...as soon as possible... coz i'm really addicted to it...=)
btw, i'll finish my art hw 1st...

3 comments:

  1. pop-up greetings card...
    jan,u no nid do for me la..
    i dun wan to do it... lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay...but, i'll try
    i've got 6 colors now
    wat's left is just green
    green=Mapl3L3af

    ReplyDelete