Monday, February 9, 2009

Upside down!

Everything was upside down!
It started in d morning…
me, as usual, looking at the clock every 2 minutes, hoping that phatz will come earlier
I waited n waited n waited
finally, she arrived, d nightmare was finally over
I rushed 2 her, telling her every single thing in my mind…
I guess she’s a bit annoyed, coz i can’t keep my mouth shut (i was too happy that morning)
everything went well in school, pretty well…but not for long…
after school, something bad happened
and that was when I started to get “crazy”
I am mad at someone and sth, really really really mad
how can this thing happen?
after school n meeting, I went home with that “thing” still in my mind
then, i went to d party in caridee’s house
everyone was enjoying except me n caridee
n so…I went 2 d playground 4 some fresh air
I spotted my favourite - a swing
n I started swinging, still thinking of that thingy
n then I started counting…1…2…3…4…5…20…40…60…80…100......
puh-lease…who will ever want to count how many times u swing???
n that was the “crazy” thing I did...
i counted n counted n counted
just to get that stupid thing off my mind…
at last, I reached my target - 500
gosh! I never imagine I could do that
my mood got a little better…
but, as a result, my palms got so red n my bottoms aching
I swung for toooo long, on d same swing, non-stop, can’t help it
back to d house, I ate n chat n watched tv…
arrived home at 12.30am, midnight
got ready to sleep…d movie on tv caught my eye…
I lay on d sofa, enjoying d movie Father of The Bride…with my eyes half-closed
Asleep (wat in d world have I done?!)… maybe I was super tired…
n so, I missed d movie =(
*I’ll get d dvd if I can
went to bed at 2am, knocked out in a minute…
Thank god it’s finally over =)

No comments:

Post a Comment