Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Such Good Luck

I was sitting at the back, watching him capturing moments of victory of the champions with his camera. It was lunch time and there was nothing for me to eat. I caught hold of him and patted his head. He was kinda surprised. I told him to wait for me. I decided to tag him along and hunt for food. I ended up following him all the way to his car. It was drizzling, we ran to his car, still no clue what to grab for lunch. It was decided that we go to mid valley. First time sitting in that car, it feels well, nice. With OneRepublic music playing in the car, I listened to him singing along. Nice voice he has got. We drove to mid valley, my heartbeat was definitely normal though, just a tiny bit of anxiety or awkwardness. And then we parked our car, headed to food court and had our lunch. I received 2 missed calls from Zhi Shen. I knew he must have seen me somewhere, so we went to look for him after lunch. We introduced ourselves and made friends with each other. We walked and chatted. Everyone got along quite well. I began to feel relaxed now. After that he drove back to Bukit Jalil. On the way back, we had a great time. We laughed, chatted and teased each other. He even showed me the condo. The awkwardness was all gone. This time much more comfortable, just like old pals who have known each other for years. We make such good friends. Back at the stadium, we sat one seat apart. And then we discussed and talked about the run. At the end of the sports day, I couldn't bring myself to ask him to take a picture together, I was still shy. When he left, he saluted me. I gave a wave back. And there he goes, disappearing into the crowd...
the 2nd time since we first met last dec :)

No comments:

Post a Comment